BUTCHER IS NOW AVAILABLE ON:
▪ STEAM – http://store.steampowered.com/app/474210
▪ GOG – https://www.gog.com/game/butcher
▪ HUMBLE STORE – https://www.humblebundle.com/store/butcher
▪ ITCH.IO – https://thd.itch.io/butcher
▪ CDP.PL – https://cdp.pl/butcher-pc.html
Released on: 5th October
BUTCHER is a fast-paced 2D shooter game and a blood-soaked love letter to the early 90s. If kicking corpses into a lava pit and adorning walls with blood is your idea of a good time, BUTCHER is THE game for you.
BUTCHER is available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
Make sure to:
– like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TranshumanDesign/
– and follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/THDtweet to stay up to date!
Want to review or stream the game? Check: https://www.keymailer.co/g/games/29379
▪ Ultra-violent uncompromising carnage in the spirit of Doom and Quake (chainsaw included)
▪ Skill-based gameplay mechanics
▪ Release your inner artist, paint the walls with (permanent) blood
▪ Use the environment (saws, lava pits, animals and other) to brutally dispose of your enemies
▪ Choose from an array of weapons (featuring classics like chainsaw, railgun and the deadly grenade launcher)
▪ Adorn more than 20 levels with the insides of your enemies
▪ Soak in the dark atmosphere reinforced by a wicked, heavy soundtrack (while you kick corpses around)
▪ Die painfully: melt in lava, become piranha food, get crushed by heavy doors… and more!